Friday, May 30, 2008

Viva la crap


Man, I had this whole post in my head this morning about people who lie and why they suck. And I'll be damned if I can't remember one bit of it except the part where I reveal that I'm incapable of the action -- not because I'm so incredibly moral (which, of course, I am) but because my face turns bright red and I tremble like a virgin (which, of course, I am).

Alas, it's gone, so enjoy this image, dedicated to the great lover of La Revolucion Lord Sombrero, and a little ELO because I didn't realize my last post header was the name of one of their songs until I was just randomly craving them today at work, fired up Rhapsody and immediately had visions of a conversation with Lou when we were children about who the hell Bruce was...

Friday's make my week.

UPDATE:

Totally stolen from Agent Bedhead, and entirely too random not to swipe, I present to you Condi and KISS. Effing awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home