Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Filling the time till then

Well people, I'm a snooty academic now. I'm so ashamed of myself...

Everyone should do the following:

1. Drink the new Minutemaid Pomegranate-infused Lemonade. I cannot even describe the deliciosity. Can't wait to try it with a little Vodka...;



2. Give a listen to MGMT(which I totally stole from Kiwi Shana, who's always putting stuff out there too awesome not to purloin);

3. And giggle a bit at Stephen Colbert's take on Bill O'Reilly's Inside Edition meltdown. For the record, I'm laughing with you Bill, not at you...



As for me, I'll be enjoying a little Ryan Adams (who, thank God, loves a woman that rains because not many men do and we women that rain need heroes, too...) and the fact that The Noj told me on my graduation night that I should "tell anyone who's douche that your brother John said to f@*k off."

That's some love man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home