Friday, May 16, 2008

Behind the times but kinda okay with it

So, I'm going to an evening show Sunday at the Fabulous Fox in Atlanta with Lou, mi madre and a special guest. Yes, it's Riverdance and we acknowledge we're about 10 years late on the cool factor but apparently Lou has harbored a secret desire to see it so off we go.

Of course, when Lou and Juge went to Cirque Du Soleil a few years back and even got to go to the after party with the circus freaks due to Juge's theater connections (apparently one of the table centerpieces was a live man in gold paint and a gold teeny bikini who would randomly change positions...come to think of it, that might have made me a bit uncomfortable...) I was noticeably not invited. Ahem ladies.

But that's cool. Riverdance will do. I could sit in a theater and watch paint dry actually.

But Lou, when Alvin Ailey comes back to town, or if Wicked or Spamalot take an off-Broadway tour, you're obligated. I'm just sayin'.

Also, first lead paint now giant destructo beetles. We might be at war...a very subtle war but war nonetheless.

But props for the ingeniousness of it.

Here's some Irish music I like for your weekend travels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home