Friday, May 02, 2008

Powerful impact BOOM from the cannon

Okay fun seekers. Here's some Friday music that goes out to my friend Gill whom I recently reconnected with and cannot determine if this is a good or bad thing (just kidding Gill. You're all right, you are). This band's track "Scenario" is quite possibly the best rap song. Ever. It features a very young Busta Rhymes and is just an awesome song. But Rhapsody doesn't have it available to share -- generally this is related to some copyright issue -- but they do have this track, which will forever be associated, for me, with a dark blue GMC truck with thumpin' bass and a scrawny white kid hammerin' out the rhymes. You know I did it.

Oh, and by the way, I'm pretty much up to my neck in this kind of stuff lately...



Friday fo realz yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home