Monday, May 05, 2008

Closing thoughts

I'm done. I turned in that last final, checked one of my grades and am just awaiting the last grade report and I'll be confident that graduation from my master's program is actually going to happen.

This is good.

I'm capable of doing some things right it seems. But hopelessly challenged in other areas, most notably -- as I learned very recently -- in negotiating the plain and simple fact that sometimes, and under certain circumstances, other people are hopelessly challenged, too. I really need to start being a little more forgiving of that...

Funny how extreme stress actually causes a calm, thin line of rationality to thread through your thought processes.

Man I wish I were a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home