Friday, March 27, 2009

The problem with the snuggie is that it's backless. If it were more like a poncho I might take it seriously.

Today I'm getting over a negativity hangover so, like all respectable hangovers, it's left me feeling slightly unsteady and a little parched. Also not so much in the talking mood. So here's some light reading/listening about things I totally agree with, find hilarious and/or am awed by (thank you Somber). How many men can talk about the Aristotelian definition of tragedy in relation to sheep neutering and make it sound simultaneously hilarious, sexy and absolutely plausible? Not many. And that's why Mike Rowe is a bad ass.

I hope you meet yourself this weekend.

UPDATE: Holy Cow! I didn't even know this was being made! Aw yeah!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home