Thursday, March 05, 2009

Take a look at the lawman beating up the wrong guy


It's not that I'm not paying attention to the world right now. I'm aware. I just don't want to talk about it. I'm sitting back and watching the fallout. I'll speak up when I need to...

In the meantime, I'm learning about my new crush, one Jason O'Mara, lead actor on Life on Mars (which I only know about because it comes on after Lost, has awesome music and Harvey Keitel, and is actually pretty interesting). Anyway, Mr. O'Mara was born and raised in Dublin (drool), was a Rugby player until he was injured (double drool), and has a sparkle in his eye that is one of the reasons I continue to give humanity a chance.

Welcome to my dreams Jason. I swear to God I've never matured past the age of 14 in the most important ways.

UPDATE: Less than tragic moment of self awareness = of course I had to listen to Hunky Dory at work because of my new crush, which led me to listen to ChangesBowie, an album I got in High School because my sister Juje was an enormous fan and I have a memory of hearing Space Oddity around the age of 5 and bawling my eyes out. I got that one, too. I really think it's the reason I'm fascinated by Astronomy and space travel and all that other geeky stuff. I only tell you, Internet, because no one else cares...waaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home