Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Solid ground again

Coming down from a righteous indignation high so I have little to say. I liked this article though, especially in light of the tendency for folks to panic and for the axiom at the beginning, which is one I try to live by.

Also, stole this from Winders -- who's a savvy newsman and a good egg -- and had fun checking out the other cartoons from this guy's warped mind. I also like the soundtrack from the movie and suspect, and have heard, it's pretty damn good. I've read some of the novel -- used to date someone who was quite the fan -- but never the whole thing. Zimmer says it's bleak but brilliant. I'll have to wait a bit until I'm feeling a little stronger to give it a go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home