Monday, January 05, 2009

Breaking things and I know it was you Fredo

Yes, my sidebar has shifted to the bottom of the page. I put a picture of where I actually live in the header and I think it threw the width of the columns off so I'll be working on fixing that when I get home tonight. Should make for some exciting HTML fun! Blogger likes the CSS and that can be problematic...wish me luck.

Rather than bore you all with my "why can't starting over be easy?" frustrations and my opinions of Richardson and Obama's judgement -- although, surprisingly, I'm more optimistic about him now but more on that when I'm not feeling so grumpy -- I give you a snippet of The Soup's best clips of 2008. Oh Joel McHale, why are you a thousand miles away and married? I want to have your babies and write your jokes. The whole clip is good but the genius comes at the end around the 4:49 mark. I just love the almost sympathetic look on Mr. McHale's face. Making fun of the willfully ignorant feels dirty in the way playing truth or dare in the dark corner of the skating rink felt dirty. Deliciously, deliciously dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home