Monday, December 15, 2008

Pokey Torres and Brandy Shelton don't have time for you.

Last night, I was reminded of this:

Watch more Strangers with Candy videos on AOL Video



and then today I had to let a certain young man -- who thinks I'm too old to understand his humor -- know that I remember Steve Carell from his days on the Daily Show and that The Office is new school and, therefore, less hilarious. Because that is the rule of cool.


10 F#@king Years
by TraceyUK


And here's this, because I threatened and must therefore deliver so people won't think I've gone soft. You people are insane and I love you.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger diane said...

i love insane lees.

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger Lola said...

and we love you, too. insanely and in an emotionally disturbed and co-dependent kind of way. i miss you d. I mean I really miss you. why don't you call anymore? i can change. just give me a chance! you bitch.

:0)

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home