Friday, July 27, 2007

With friends like these...

Ignore the header -- I'm working out some issues.

So, I have a friend from work who is a civic-minded individual. She tends to write letters to government reps when she sees something that she feels needs to be addressed. About a week ago she came up to me in the office, waving a letter and saying "Worst letter ever!" I'll let the letter speak for itself. She maintains that it was pretty much just the total stock-letter kiss off and she was offended. Apparently most of the time the rep will take the time to acknowledge the issue and what they're doing to address it. Not this time:




Dancing tonight. Crazy nervous. But really looking forward to this little LL Cool J number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home