Monday, July 16, 2007

Listen alla ya'll it's a sabotage!

Ben Stein ("Bueller?...Bueller?...") has a quick and dirty little piece on why our President actually has balls the size of the state he's from. I know -- this viewpoint makes me very unpopular and I've actually suffered for it (some people don't like it if you disagree with them. Woe to you if they have any power over your circumstances...) But I agree Mr. Stein. Now if we could just somehow get people to see that NO CRIME WAS ACTUALLY COMMITTED AND VALERIE PLAME JUST WANTED ATTENTION FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY!!!!!!!!

ahem.....

oh yeah, the new Harry Potter film was good and I believe the people who think Hermione will die in the last book. Tragic moment of geek self-awareness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home