Friday, July 20, 2007

Realizing I have kinda bad taste in some things....

Lord Somber tagged me a while back and I am such a crap friend I keep forgetting to post it. But here are my answers (finally). Prepare to have your world rocked by the insight.

Rules of being Tagged:
Tagging in the Blogosphere means, that if you've been picked, you have to pick five to ten others to follow suit. Here are some questions and answers.
The questions can be changed when you tag some other blogger. If you're tagged, answer the questions on your blog.

Tagging Questions:

1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can't be from the band)

Singer: Bob Dylan

Band: If I had to pick I'd say The Who

2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)
Teddy Roosevelt. He was a Rough Rider who actually carried the proverbial stick and let others do the soft-talking.


3) Favorite historical politician (International)?
Patricius. We know him as St. Patrick. A politician who went back to the land where he was once imprisoned out of pure love and refused to accept political gifts from kings. Yet managed to become the patron saint of his adopted homeland because of charisma and probably a healthy dose of righteousness.



4) You're giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog ‹ GO
"All the sweetness of a Southern evening delivered by the tongue of an adder."

5) Other than where you live now, what city do you like?
Washington D.C., London and Florence, Italy


6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)
I like that Giuliani will cut people off when they start talking bs but I don't know if that qualifies as "favorite"...


7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?
I tend toward realism in pretty much everything. Idealism is nice but just not, ah, um, realistic...


8) Favourite obscure movie?
After Dark, My Sweet


9) What is your favorite restaurant?
Here recently, Emeril's in Atlanta


10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orW2NXQZg8U
because Billy Squier + satin sheets = awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home