Monday, June 01, 2009

I wish I could beam up

Yeah, I got selected for jury duty today. I don't want to talk about it. I actually can't talk about it and all that. Proud to serve my civic duty but dang...

Good news? This came in my cereal box. Starfleet Command. Awesome. It is perfectly indicative of where my head's at right now: learning to embrace that inner dork and trying not to feel too bad about my lapses into social awkwardness. I've never understood the rules. Probably too late to start learning them now so I'll just take joy in my nifty little toy and go with what I know. Hope you're okay with it.



UPDATE: I steal a lot from Hot Air. Just letting you know in case you hadn't noticed. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was genius enough (or not busy enough. ahem.) to find all this stuff. Anyway, just more proof that Dick Cheney is one evil bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home