Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Schnookered

I'm trying to prepare for my trip north next week so I'm slightly brain dead and somewhat busy so I've got very little. But I do think that if the Dems continue to block this initiative they are shooting themselves in the foot because I have a feeling violations exist and when that's discovered and the record shows repeated attempts to block investigation into the violations, voters may not be kind. But then, Republicans could be well aware of this fact, hence the repeated attempts to push it when they know damn well they'll be blocked again. Yes, I'm giving away the playbook but that's the great thing about ego -- it has a really hard time admitting when it's been had. Just a thought.

Also, I want to believe the real housewives of NY are horrible, vapid, shallow women but I can't decide if I hate everything they stand for or want very badly to go to one of their dinner parties. I mean Jill and Bethenny crack me up and Ramona would just be fun to mess with. "aggressive adjustment of tight sheath dresses" may be one of the finest and funniest grouping of words I've read in a long time. And it's accurate. I know. Cause I watched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home