Friday, May 08, 2009

The following things seem unrelated but probably aren't

Right, so I searched around for a better video for you Mom and all my lady peeps with kids but this one, although I've posted it before, just does the trick. Every time. To all my mommy loves, take your day Sunday. Put your feet up. Have a drink. We salute you.







I'm working working working hard so no time to talk. But I give you Juje in a NASCAR because I'm going with my pal Steph on Sunday to see the play she's currently stage managing. Apparently one of the characters is a gay, black man who can't come out of the closet about his love for NASCAR. Awesome.

I also got this via email today and it inspired me, for both the writing and the sentiment. This topic has been the basis of many a great conversation I've been having lately so I'm glad others are thinking about it and writing eloquently about something close to my heart (and thanks for sending it Junior.)


And also, because my cat Shadow spent four hours this morning crying in the echo chamber that is my hallway trying to get me out of bed so she could drink from the bathroom sink -- not because she needs to. She just WANTS to -- there's the following video. She's close to a trade in. I'm just sayin'.


The Easy Way to Make Your Cat Fun Again -- powered by Cracked.com


Pet a kitten this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home