Friday, January 23, 2009

Listening for hope

So, my little excursion Wednesday to check out some new music was fruitful. Kate Morrissey is not only stunningly beautiful, her music is lovely and inspiring. You can hear some of it here. I really like The Little Prince. I had a few glasses of wine while I watched the show and I told the friend I went with that I felt like I was drinking the sacrament because the music came from a place of good and peace and reminded me that there's still beauty here. Just look for it, and listen for it. And when you hear it, let it drown out the sounds of that other place. And LOST promised another good season. Does anyone else think Dan Faraday designed and built the wheel in the Orchid station at some point in time? Because I do...

I leave you with Krauthammer because I'm a little under the weather and am further bleary-eyed due to job hunt/current job shenanigans. Get some rest this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home