Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Remembering how I roll

As I sit here enjoying my basil fried rice and spring roll (thank you Steph for picking up lunch so I can continue to dazzle the DC media establishment with my superior cover letter and resume skills. Stop laughing.) I'm aware again of the innate tendency I have to panic. You can't make me do it world. I accept none of your meaness and am resolute in my quest to find the place I fit and the people who accept me. I will settle for nothing less. This or something better, right Juje? So there.

That said, I'll be listening to some good music tonight here. Yes, it means missing the season premier of LOST. But I've already set the timer to record (haven't invested in TiVo yet...) so I'll be able to stay up into the wee hours of the morning and watch it a little tipsy which can only make for a better experience. With that in mind, lookin' good Matthew Fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home