Friday, September 01, 2006

Teachin' old dogs

Okay, so I think I might try to meet the master's program kids out for happy hour tonight. I'm very shy about these kinds of things ... If they hate me I can always leave, right?

I also might get this kit:



for Stella so when she breaks out into Bitin' and Destroyin' mode -- or BAD for short -- it will be that much more surprising. And funny.
























And it can't be any more humiliating than the Fancy Pants
























I made her wear before she was fixed. This is not a joke by the way. Hers looked remarkably similar to these. I thought my father -- who, after installing a dog door in my new house recently said he had just violated a major tenet of his life philosophy by creating a way for the dog to get in the house -- just rolled his eyes after catching sight of the wonder that is Fancy Pants. I think he actually felt sorry for Stella. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home