Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Do you see the light?" -- The Godfather of Soul in The Blues Brothers

Right, so I'm a romantic at heart. I believe, for example, that one's environment is the direct result of the type of energy expended into that environment. Energy, as we know, is very tangibly positive or negative. What do you do when you inadvertantly open the door to something so darkly negative that dispensing of it becomes a battle you never bargained for? Hope that the conduit for the darkness becomes very busy and has no time for funneling dissatisfaction and frustration your way I suppose...

I've never given up faith that that little light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not -- nor will ever -- overcome it. This, I'm certain, is all a human being can really hope to accomplish in life. And the ability to accomplish this lies in a simple choice one makes to have it accomplished. I so choose.

I'm going bowling with the thundering herd this weekend for The Magnificent Redhead's birthday. Can't imagine a situation more lit by that little light... Then sings my soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home