Monday, July 31, 2006

John Tucker must die...

While I'm not unfamilar with the stalker -- the weird, middle-aged guy who lurks around the card shop you work at, somehow manages to get your phone number and begins calling your house, prompting your father to start threatening to take the shotgun off the wall; or the professor who remarks how much he likes your freckles and starts showing up outside every class you have asking you to have coffee with him; or the ex-boyfriend who was mildy abusive and extremely prone to philandering, who moves into your neighborhood and drops by on occasion with tomatoes as a "reconciliation gift" (which is nice but, dude, three years of torture was enough...) -- I had always assumed the "psycho ex-girlfriend" variety was a way for men to be dismissive of some girl they no longer wanted a relationship with.

I have, of late, changed my mind. I'm sad to say, the psycho ex-girlfriend does exist, and apparently does not require much of a prior relationship to be vengeful. Gentlemen, I apologize for doubting you...

4 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really not sure why you insist that you know me or I know you. I DON’T KNOW YOU!! I STUMBLED ON TO YOUR BLOG! I NOW READ IT FOR MY DAILY FIX OF INGNORANCE AND LACK OF REALITY!

You’re a freak. I see that you enjoy talking in circles and never actually make a point. Each time I hit on something, you run off and attack me, or change the subject. Ruffling your feathers has become a form of entertainment for me. I pity you. I pity the fact that you are so weak and can not be forthcoming. You attack me on issues you know nothing about or spout your hypocritical bullshit. You miss, right wing conservative, follow the ten commandments, drug user, judgmental girl, need to look in the mirror and decide who you actually are. As for me, I know who I am, and like myself.

So, please continue to attack me and you me to entertain yourself; that is what I use you for.

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veronica, what the fuck are you on about? Lola posted a blog about the relevance of being an ex-girlfriend and talking vaguely about psychopathic people, and you automatically assumed that it was a personal attack against you. I think you just admitted a great deal of guilt for a crime for which you were never accused. It is YOU who provide US with endless entertainment.

 
At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... which of these dolls would 'Veronica' happen to be...?

http://americaninventorspot.com/dolls_to_avoid

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Lola said...

like cheese in the mousetrap...

I'd like to formally thank anonymous and kebert for sticking up for me. people don't do that a lot for freaks like me.

hope circumstances allow me to reciprocate the favor.

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home