Friday, August 11, 2006

Killer songs, people who are killers and [censored]

Due to some irrationality, I had to disable my comments. However, I can still read comments via email -- funny, since no one else can see them I appear to have lost my commentors. So, it was really just about using someone else's forum to rant your ridiculous crap? Typical...

New song from The Killers. Very good. Looking forward to the album. (Brandon Flowers is handsome...)

Am happy to hear that there may be a cease fire imminent in the Middle East. Lord Somber sent me a really good article on just why we consider Israel our allies over other nations in that region. And the fact that they are our allies, according to my father, is really the only reason we need to back them in this fight. Simple as that. You look out for your allies.

Lord Somber also sent me the following pic, which made me laugh today -- [censored]



I need to write more. I feel like my soul is dying.

Hap Fri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home