Friday, June 12, 2009

Turn and face the strange

Hi. I'm moving. Well, this little blog is anyway. I hope the rest of my life follows on its heels. Why it takes me so long to accomplish something that others accomplish seemingly (well to me, but I might be biased) so quickly is something I try not to think about because, as Paul Simon noted, good days ain't got no rain. And when I can control the weather, I will.

Anyway, you can see what the new place looks like here. I'm still working on it so I'll probably post to both for a while. Feeling pretty good about it because the images and videos and things weren't supposed to easily import based on everything I read but they seem to have made the transition intact. So there's that. Let the sun shine.

Here's your reading for the weekend. I give it to you to remind you that science changes its mind a lot (ahem, global warming) and you should really take that into consideration. (Thanks again Hot Air.)

Don't bow to peer pressure this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home