Thursday, February 19, 2009

Odd sensations interest me

This is just for fun. HaHa!!! Good times...And I just had the weirdest thing happen -- I sometimes like to create a pressure vacuum in my sinus cavities by holding my nose and mouth shut and, well I guess, pushing pressure into the little caverns in my head. Don't ask why I do this because I can't answer. I think it's for the same reason that I used to hold my breath under water for as long as I could or jump off the railing of our deck onto the trampoline -- just to test the body, see what it could do. This particular test has just stuck with me into adulthood. And yes, I know it's weird...

Anyway, one of my tear ducts -- just one -- opened up and starting releasing the air and then started crying. I made one of my eyes cry. I'm so mean. Even to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home