Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm only joking. Ahem.

Busy, busy, busy, busy....

But not like these people. Stop looking at me like that.

And here's my friend Baby D with the coolest motherf*@ker on the planet. She says to ignore her hair. I say that's an impossibility.



And, here's this just because it interests me. I like to read this stuff and make predictions. Do you think someone will pay me the big bucks for that?

Saving the best (read = worst) for last: you know, I try really hard not to curse too much. My parents don't like it and I have to hear about it later. But this, this right here, is some seriously fucked up shit. Yes, I think that pretty much conveys the appropriate sentiment. Be sure to read Frank's brilliant statement about how the voter population because they vote these people into office (and I have to assume he includes himself in there) are partially to blame. How's that for some jacked up logic? "Uh, listen voters, I know I subverted truth and led you to believe you could trust me but, hey, ya know, you were the idiots that couldn't tell I was a total douche so, your bad!"

Can we survive four years of this kind of madness? I don't know man. I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home