Thursday, January 29, 2009

Watch the way I navigate, hahahahaha

Just sayin'.

It's really making me think about the idea of a "triumph of hope over experience." Hopefully realistic might be the middle ground. Still trying to believe in you Mr. President. Maybe this group of economists are better advisors than Sour Puss Pelosi? I mean, it's worth considering, right? Hello?

Anyway, here's a breakdown of some of the numbers. I have no problem with the DoD testing out alterna-cars; it's just the price per that's insulting. Insulting because it's hard to believe that it would cost several grand for each car to have its own charging station. So what will that leftover money be used for?

And then there's this, admittedly "not at all helpful." Also kind of awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home