Monday, October 27, 2008

Not all of us can travel around by bubble



Finally saw Wicked last night at the Fab Fox in Atlanta and it was totally worth the wait. So what if the 6'4" gentleman in front of me who looked to want to be anywhere but there wouldn't sit still. He couldn't ruin the show for me -- it was that good. It was so good that even he willingly suspended disbelief at some point and just took in the spectacle that is live musical theater. It's just eye and ear candy and I love it! And The Fox -- ah, so many memories of dressing up for the yearly school Christmas field trip to see the Nutcracker (thanks for the reminder Scott!). Weirdly masonic and smelling pretty good -- a feat given the number of rock shows housed there over the years -- The Fox is something everyone should experience. We even ate at the Atlanta institution Mary Macs Tea Room and I think I've convinced my editor to let me write about it. Good times, good times.

I see Alvin Ailey's coming in February...Who's going with me?



Here's an Alvin Ailey teaser...you know you wanna go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home