Friday, October 24, 2008

Again with the fascination for male facial hair


One of those damn days. Could be the rain, could be that strange tundra between change and stagnation I've been crossing for, literally, years (long story. sigh.), but either way, the afternoon mocha is only slightly helping. This however, helps a lot. I stole it from Wall Street Fighter a day or so ago and sent it to a bearded one here at work who has a sense of humor I admire. And he laughed. It was like making Richard Pryor laugh. It felt good. So here it is for you -- be sure to scroll to the bottom and read the other funnies (these were created by a dating site so they have a common theme but are funny nonetheless) particularly the "How to Impress a Girl" one.

You think I'd be happy to have a few decisions to make instead of crying in the shower asking God not to abandon me. And yes, I really did that...weak.

(I almost forgot...beautiful Shana and Fonze are expecting their first baby in May so pop on over to Kia Ora, Ya'll and chart the development of what will, without doubt, be the birth of one cool kid. Love you my little Kiwis!)

Happy Friday wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home