Wednesday, October 22, 2008

15 minute Hot Chocolate break


You know, it was suggested to me at one time that Joe Biden was making loaded statements in an attempt to sabotage his own campaign and, of course, I just chuckled at the silliness of the thought. But now...I don't know man. Maybe he's seriously worried about some things. It would be hard to say no when someone taps you for the VP slot so maybe he's trying to do the right thing...Those more cynical than I will surely snort at the idea but if it were me (I would've said no in the first place but barring that...) I may be inclined to do the same thing. Just a thought.

Thomas Sowell on media coverage of the election and the race card. I love the rational thinker, that is to say, the thinker who comes to his opinion based on the flow of conditional logic: if there's a tendency to portray one side more negatively than the other, then there may be a bias. Simple. Beware the complicators -- they mean you harm.

I found this the other day. I laughed for a quite a while after I saw it -- particularly with fond remembrances of the gentleman who wore a tie for no reason. I offer it now to you to make your mid-week a bit brighter.

Also, I'm happy to announce that my magazine has started to post some of the actual pieces online which makes it so much easier to grab clips for a portfolio. Here's what I've been writing about lately...it's not as exciting as all the music coverage I used to do but hey man, I get to eat for free a lot of the time and, as my wise friend Annette told me during our teenage years, never pass up a free meal. You just don't know when you'll eat again.

And, oh yeah, I know no one cares but this is the most beautiful dress evar! I want...front, back.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 AM , Anonymous Hydrangea said...

Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home