Friday, September 19, 2008

"If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful." ~ Sophia Loren

I'm feeling pretty bombshell today -- I don't channel that enough (none of us do, right ladies?) But today, I feel it. Perhaps it was that brief retrospective on Sophia Loren -- who, let's face it, had Cary Grant eating from her hand -- that I saw last night that did it. Either way, I'm feelin' all loose and twisty and in the perfect mindset to float down the river tomorrow. Hopefully I can swing some photos so you can see how we do it here in Georgia. No pun intended.

In honor of the bombshell, here's a song I love. Rhapsody still refuses to revert back to its original format so listen to "Lonely Hours." It starts out kinda low -- but just wait for it. It's actually really uplifting...

Seek a little truth this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home