Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Searching for the funny



Happy Birthday my Little Sara -- without you there would be no Sara(h) Squared. Looking forward to seeing you soon...

Also, why doesn't someone make a Goonies t-shirt that says "Sloth loves Chunk"? Because I would totally buy it. And wear it every time I went for a run. And all the total geeks like me would give me a knowing smile and remember the purity of that love. And we would all feel good for a little while.

Totally stole this (thank you Jr.) and at first I was like, "Is this tasteless?" until I remembered that I'm so not above tasteless humor. And my name is Claw Washout which is just awesome and has been written down for future reference.

UPDATE: Apparently they have...of course.

UPDATE 2: And I found the funny. Literally made me cry.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name would be Jeep Pike and Andrew's would be Rock Crane...T

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Lola said...

pike actually is kinda cool -- except that it's also a fish...

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home