Friday, August 29, 2008

Check...

Okay, Day 4, DNC -- I don't know. I need a little more substance. But I feel for Obama because I'm sure he's got detailed plans. It's just that his constituency would fall asleep if he tried to tell them. The Nirvana song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" kept running through my head as I watched his speech. "Here we are now, entertain us..."

I'm guessing we'll all know more once the debates roll around.

And you've made a shrewd choice Mr. McCain. I commend you on your strategy. Can't wait to see how she handles herself. Here's hoping for the best (and that Romney is slated for something Cabinet related...).

The Connells are back in my CD player after several years of obscurity. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed their college-radio style. Rhapsody is lacking their best albums -- One Simple Word and Fun & Games -- so here's Boylen Heights, still pretty damn good. The first song I ever heard from them was "Fun & Games" as a mere apple-cheeked youth of 18 and I listened to it this morning on my way into work. It still makes me smile despite the cynicism of the actual lyrics. My suggestion is that you listen to it ASAP.

And have a fab weekend. I'll be buying Lebanese cheese. Are you curious? Good...

UPDATE: oooh I almost forgot....GO DAWGS!!!!!!! Win that title boys. Give the finger to the non-believer and just move that football. It's gonna be wild in Athens for the next few months...

UPDATE: cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home