Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goin' fishin'

I'm feeling a bit saucy today -- been trying really hard lately not to be angry with the world like when I was a misunderstood albeit remarkably predictable teenager -- so I'm posting the following just to see who actually means it when they say differences of opinion should be tolerated and (I'll say it) celebrated. I suspect I'll have fewer friends the minute I hit "publish post" but my ability to polarize has never frightened me. My tendency to acquiesce, however, has.

The culprit here is not those on the Left who embrace progressive ideas but the ideas themselves.

I'm so envious of the woman who got to write the headline, cutline and blurb about this town. The photo of the guys capturing their visit in front of the town sign is f**king priceless...





Also, here's some new music I like to prove that I do, indeed, have multiple personalities. I'm not even ashamed of liking the second one...it's good (thanks TLR) even if it means I might still have the emotional depth of a 10-year-old.


Lead Balloon by Liam Finn

See You Again by Miley Cyrus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home