Thursday, May 01, 2008

Kinesis

I just turned in a finance final and the thrill found me a little. Finally...I did go back into Steph's office and do a little two-step. So there's that.

There's also this. I keep trying to get a friend of mine to see this movie. Watching the late Gregory Hines and Baryshnikov tap dance together is amazing. But this -- this is my favorite dance of all time. You'll have to crank the sound to hear Vysotsky the Russian singer -- whose music is painfully difficult to find -- but man it's just a deadly combination watching this athlete somehow channel the frustration implicit in the song. High drama. I get chills every time...also Misha's hot.

Also, I'm kind of dork. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home