Monday, October 08, 2007

The Hambergular

Finally, something to talk about. Does it freak anyone else out that La Lady Clinton has decided to make Sandy "stealing and hiding top secret documents under construction site trailers" Berger an unpaid adviser on her campaign? I mean, damn that's just blatant...She's pretty much giving the country the finger. I mean, the guy stole documents from the national archives and his only defense was "Oops! It was an accident. My bad..." My good friend Mr. West, who's a Democrat, came to stay with me this weekend and he insisted to me that Hillary "Marie Antoinette" Clinton was going to win the Presidency... Does this change your mind Mr. West? Please, tell me it does (I still love you and thanks for brunch by the way...)

On a related note, why does everyone justify Clinton's tragic Presidency by telling me how popular he was. Since when is that a quality for leadership? It might be a quality for election -- the most votes win -- but how many "popular" people do you know that have a sliding scale of morality, no principles and would roll right over anyone who gets in their way? I know a lot. Not sure I want them making decisions about my money, quality of life, ability to get healthcare, education, etc., etc.

But yes, I agree. He was popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home