Monday, September 17, 2007

The ratio of good to bad seems heavily weighted on one side...

Just a tiny note for the day -- hobbling around like a gimp is justifying my general idea that people are bastards. From a practical sense, I don't feel bad about calling the guy in the sports car who won't slow down through the intersection as I limp my way across -- it's too important that he look like he's too cool to care, you see -- an asshole. Is it wrong that I like feeling justified for my cynicism? Feels like the first step toward bitter... Mom, I need your existential advice...

What up with Syria and North Korea by the way?


Update: I compromised with my mother and decided to buy a gimp shoe -- which is what they gave me the last time I broke my foot -- since I won't go to the doctor. On the way to the store for the infirm, a very nice man in a big truck let me out in front of him at a place where I'd still be waiting to turn left. Thank you truck guy -- you make me feel like people are okay after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home