Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bored Beyond Belief


I do this thing when I'm feeling insecure -- I start overcompensating by talking about all the ways in which I'm awesome. I'm certain it is the most annoying thing in the universe. But this time I swear it's not an overcompensation -- I'm a rock star. Why? Because I can play softball with a broken foot.

You may bow in deference...

A friend from school teased me with a tentative invitation to see Morrissey in Atlanta in November. I think I'm going to have to cajole him into living up to it. In the meantime, enjoy this cover of "Please, Please let me get what I want" by the supremely cool Muse.

Kinda bored over here...and, just realizing, lacking in interesting things to say...someone do something crazy so I can analyze...

I've posted this before but it just seems appropriate now. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home