Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crazy people and funny people

Holy Shit. This is about Ahmadinejad at Columbia. I...I really just don't know what to say except that I'm surprised people like this chick made it through infancy without poking their eyes out with their own fingers. Darwin lied, man...we're stuck with the shallow-end-of-the-gene-poolers for some time to come... Reverse Vampyr has more.

I know I'm a Jewish lesbian and he'd probably have me killed. But still, the guy speaks some blunt truths about the Bush Administration that make me swoon…

Okay, I admit it. Part of it is that he just looks cuddly. Possibly cuddly enough to turn me straight.

Oh, and I just love Joel McHale. The Soup pleases me.



Joel, Dame Judi & Vanessa Hudgens just relaxing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home