Friday, August 31, 2007

Personal philosophy?: Clothing optional

Dan Qwan is my homeboy and I have the shirt to prove it.

Also, I finally saw Blades of Glory and I even though it was what we've come to expect from Will Ferrell and Co. I just love what they do. Every time. Because, ya know, sometimes laughing at that kind of stuff -- and realizing that there are people in the world who just want to make people lose control of themselves laughing for a few minutes -- reaffirms for me some basic sense of justice and balance in the world.

Oddly, the film opened with this almost unbearably beautiful song from Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli. I listened to it this morning and wept at the breathtaking possibility of humanity ... I'm serious. I defy anyone to listen to it -- really listen to it -- without feeling some stirring in the soul.

Have a labor-free labor day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home