Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Ministry of Love

This is so awesome I just had to post about:

the law, which goes into effect next month and strictly stipulates the procedures by which one is to reincarnate, is "an important move to institutionalize management of reincarnation."

A friend of mine at work wondered about how the law is actually written and I told him that given the political climate in China you could be suspected of engaging in "reincarnation activities" and be arrested, detained, questioned and possibly tortured. Sounds funny doesn't it? It's not...

Um, and to Owen Wilson, whom I completely love and I mean no disrespect by this, when Courtney Love tells you you're hanging with a bad crowd and Woody "I Love Weed" Harrelson stages an intervention, it may be time to start reevaluating your decision-making paradigm.

Also, just because it feels like the right time to do this, to all those people I know or knew once who wonder why I don't talk to you or hide from you when I see you coming or look the other way apathetically or act like I'm annoyed with your presence, it's really not that I hate you cause Mama taught me not to hate the Lord's children. It is however, everything Bob Dylan says in Positively 4th Street. Listen to it. Loud. I'm sure I'll see you later and perhaps we can exchange a glance of understanding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home