Friday, August 10, 2007

I need a stiff drink, preferably frozen

It's trite to say how hot it is, I know, but damn it's hot. I mean it's really, really hot. It's so hot that I can understand the violence in the middle east. This kind of heat makes me want to start dictatorially mandating rules that everyone must follow so as not to piss me off. Patience is the first thing to burn off when it's 102 degrees outside. This post is starting to read like a warning...

Don't have much to say today except that I'm proud of the mayor of my hometown. A friend of mine living in Atlanta said it this way (very sarcastically and I'm paraphrasing). "How selfish of that guy to want to serve both his city and his country. Punk." That's pretty much all that needs to be said, yeah?

And, just because I laughed for about five minutes straight when I found this on Agent Bedhead, here's your Friday funny:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home