Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Dancers are the athletes of God" -- Einstein

So, I'm going to go ahead and post about this before tomorrow night so that, in the event anyone actually reads my little vent forum, they'll have time to plan on attending. The dance compatriots are performing at Tasty World tomorrow night, Thursday, Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. I have stolen a picture of JB, secretly praying she won't ever know, to show you what may greet you.

These people do not mess around. I watched the hip-hop routine yesterday -- and even had the pleasure of learning some of it -- and I can promise that the dancing will be frenetic, hot and almost unbelievably entertaining. I still maintain that some of these people should be in New York, dancing on Broadway -- but then we wouldn't have them here so NYAH NEW YORK! If you only knew what you were missing....

One of my friends from Lyrical class is a burgeoning reporter and has written a great piece for the local college paper on the week's worth of events leading up to the finale next week -- which you should also attend. But Emily says it better than me, so read this.

Here's the lowdown. It will rock with good vibes, and who doesn't need that? Come -- have a beer with me and do a little chair jamming.

Moulin Rouge Extravaganza featuring strip aerobics, belly dance, break dance and more! Tasty World upstairs on Thursday, Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. Admission: $5. 706-355-3078.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home