Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Visuals

So, I finally got some of my photos digitized. The fuzziness has convinced me to go ahead and get the digital camera -- the cheap one. I'll get the high performance one later.

Enjoy these snippets of my life. Happy Halloween to all the ghouls and demons out there... I'm risking leaving the candy bowl out until about 7:30 when I get home from dance. Hopefully there won't be a riot over a bowl full of Dubble Bubble, Take 5s and mini boxes of Nerds... Oh yeah, depending on the browser, the following layout might seem wonkish. I post in Mozilla and it has strange effects....

Pics of the thundering herd skate session:



















Pics of a recent tailgate with the master's kids:




















Pics of the same master's kids at a Halloween Party. Aren't they goofy?





























And finally, pics of the 4th of July outing in downtown Lawrenceville. We're upscale like that...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home