Friday, October 13, 2006

Southern men

My friend Tlr and I were hanging around last night and discussing how Justin Timberlake may have suceeded in actually bringing sexy back. Tlr said, "he's not necessarily attractive but damn he's sexy!"

Indeed.

But here's the question: considering Ryan Gosling shared the Mickey Mouse Club stage with dapper Timberlake, and Ryan Gosling is also quite the handsome one, what was it about the MMC that made the guys turn out beeeoootiful and the girls -- and I think we all know who I'm referring to here -- turn out kinda skanky. I'm aware that I should be ostracized from society for even pondering these things but sometimes I'm just curious, okay?

Cassandra has a great outline of what it means to be conservative over at Villainous Company. Go ahead -- free your mind...

It's Friday the 13th. Bring your sexy back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home