Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm still standing...better than I ever did

I'm back at work today. Pray for me people.

I've been having these weird moments of tragic self-awareness (thanks for the terminology Mary) wherein I realize I am at any given moment obnoxious, a know-it-all, a bee-otch, selfish, insecure, fantastic, stupid, brilliant, stone-cold rational and certifiably insane. It wouldn't bother me too much but I fear it damages my relationships. Please bear with me. I, like just about everyone else, am a work in progress. I'm just slightly more insecure about it.

Speaking of which, have you seen these "Who does depression hurt?" commercials? I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell someone who's depressed (who, obviously, would be the core audience for this type of marketing) that their depression hurts "everyone." Sort of defeats the point of trying to help the person when you piling more guilt on their stooped shoulders.

I'm just sayin'.

Do I love this song? Yes. Yes, I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home