Monday, July 17, 2006

Movin' right along

My mother always says that people have the public face but that it lies. You never really know what's going on inside. Is it dangerous to have the same face for public and private? It would appear, statistically, that humanity thinks that it is.

I digress.

I need to commend Mr. Cameron Crowe for having the balls to be sappy in a world that increasingly dismisses the necessity of the heart tug. And anyone who celebrates my all-time second favorite song in the world, Mancini's "Moon River," gets a cookie.

I liked this movie. Perseverance is a great theme.

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this pic of Kirsten Dunst. I'll bet she really knows how to do it. I would befriend the shit out of her.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger Lola said...

there's a euphemism I haven't heard before. But here's a question -- you go for the heart with the statement about her knowing how to "do it" and then turn around and cloak your dirty thoughts in metaphor. Why two approaches?

 
At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite simple, really. I want the world to know that I would both do Kirsten Dunst literally AND metaphorically, she is that hot.

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Lola said...

good answer.

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home