Thursday, July 06, 2006

He stole the monkey's bikini top

My brother's going to love me for this but I owe him some good press via this blog after being mercilessly mean in a way only siblings can -- he's still convinced I was trying to kill him when we were children. And he did get that spanking after church that time we were fighting while I crawled out my bedroom window and took off until dinner. Mom was too busy by that time to pop me one. Probably the last thing I got away with in my life. Tragic...

So, here's the happy couple before the kids went to bed:































And after:



















I love you guys!


And, because he refused to make a normal face for pictures, I present John -- the John -- Lee. Or Ronee as he's known to some. Or poothead. Or Noj. He likes to bark and has the loudest burp of anyone I know. He used to stand in our foyer and annouce he was home from school with the most ridiculously loud belch in the part of our childhood home that was essentially a high-ceiling echo chamber. Brilliant.




(Thanks for the photos Sharon!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home