Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Apologetic Apoplectic


Okay, so it wasn't directed at you... I just had a bad day.

What I meant to say yesterday was that my friend Bob let me spend the night at her house after four Maker's Mark and ginger ales at Fox & Hounds in Buckhead. (Apparently, even slightly drunk, I've still "got it" when playing pool. Yes. I do.) There were actually three British guys at the bar, probably eager for the comforts of the fox hunting culture they left behind on the main. They were discussing, when I walked up, how they'd only let "non-ugly girls do that." Right-o.

Anyway, Bob wore a t-shirt like the one in this post as her jammies. I peed a little laughing.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

While my friends and I get much enjoyment out of your lack of touch with reality, we've decided you are either a hypocrite or a liar, so which is it?

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Lola said...

hmmmm... not sure what in this particular post indicates a lack of touch with reality, hypocrisy or falsehood but if I had to choose I'd say hypocrite. Go back and check other posts -- those are easier to pick on and won't make it look like you're trying a little too hard to be insulting.

I'm glad you have friends.

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home