Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good morning worm your honor

The mark of maturity is being able to stop, look around, and employ diplomacy no matter what faces you, especially when dealing with human beings. Let's face it -- some people do down right dirty, unethical, tasteless and plain-old tacky things. But we all deserve the respect of having a good, sober assessment and sizing up of our role in the situation.

What happens next, if the assessment proves disappointing, is where I always trip up. I think I might be an insensitive bastard...

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen a posting from that rot-gut bitch Veronica in two days now. I think we ran her off - I think she's off in some corner, nursing her wounds, mortally wounded, praying for death.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Lola said...

you're not helping in my quest for sensitivity... Veronica was just trying to self-actualize...

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home