Monday, June 22, 2009

Mr. Giggles looks a bit like Stella


I'm cursed with a barometer for sinuses. Had I been born a thousand years ago I would have been hailed a witch or shaman or something because I can definitely predict when it will rain. The pressure in the air gives me near-blinding headaches. So pardon my brevity today. I'm in pain. But my Pops told me about this yesterday and I'm just flummoxed as to why this isn't all over the news? Even if it's bogus? Can someone explain...?

Also, if you are currently engaged in some behind-the-back shenanigans (you know who you are) regarding this kid and are wondering how to approach me, just keep away for a little while. I'm not really interested in the explanation. I'm sure it's as base, boring and illogical as these things usually are and I'm just not in the mood for verbal tap dancing. I have other, more positive things that need focusing on and you're likely to get a dose of Mr. Giggles. Just sayin'.

UPDATE: more on the bond story. I'm having trouble finding really recent news reports so if you see any send em to me. I'm just interested is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home